Autor Thema: Chain story  (Gelesen 3851 mal)

Offline August

• Area-Member
  • Joan Randall
Chain story
« am: 8. Februar 2005, 19:15:23 Uhr »
Hi!
There is a new game IN ENGLISH for all the "international" Captain Future fans. The purpose of the game is to write one after the other a sentence of a story that will be published (once finished) at the "Fan Fictions" section. So, who wants to begin ?

http://www.capitaineflam.free.fr
Fan Club
Forum

[hello]

Offline harraps

• Grag
  • Area-Member
  • Simon Wright
  • Wieso? Er ist doch wie immer: Laut und gefährlich.
Re:Chain story
« Antwort #1 am: 8. Februar 2005, 21:06:42 Uhr »
The game is on, then :)
It is a little bit hidden - see "Fan Club" - "Forum", Thread "GAME : Chain-story in English".
So, don't hesitate !
Der obige Post bezieht sich ausschließlich auf das Thema und die Diskussion in diesem Thread, außer es sind ausdrückliche Querverweise angegeben.
Eine Übereinstimmung oder Interpretierbarkeit in Zusammenhang mit einem anderen Thread ist zufällig und in keinster Weise von dem Autoren dieses Threads beabsichtigt.

Offline harraps

• Grag
  • Area-Member
  • Simon Wright
« Antwort #2 am: 9. Februar 2005, 19:22:58 Uhr »
*WAIL*
Oh brother(s and sisters in thought) - where are thou ?
Loosely quoted from G. Clooney in cooperation with W. Shakespeare.
Der obige Post bezieht sich ausschließlich auf das Thema und die Diskussion in diesem Thread, außer es sind ausdrückliche Querverweise angegeben.
Eine Übereinstimmung oder Interpretierbarkeit in Zusammenhang mit einem anderen Thread ist zufällig und in keinster Weise von dem Autoren dieses Threads beabsichtigt.

Offline August

• Area-Member
  • Joan Randall
« Antwort #3 am: 18. Februar 2005, 14:27:32 Uhr »
Tickling... [rollsmile]   [goodpost]

[baby] sound like if one of this green gas effects was to make Curtis falling back into childhood.    ;D

Chaos_notloggedin

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 18. Februar 2005, 18:58:44 Uhr »
Well, poor boy  ;D Why don't you help him August? I'm sure find a suitable way to get Joan some clothes and Curt properly embarassed.

BTW, I demand a translation of "Attack of the Clones"
(My sister wants to learn Spanish as a third foreign language, despite my best tries to warm her to French - I wanted to hitch a ride, cause I'm sure I'd get some weird looks if I decided to learn French now too at university. Yet, maybe it is better I don't; the language sounds and looks  terrific, do I want know what people say?)

Offline August

• Area-Member
  • Joan Randall
« Antwort #5 am: 19. Februar 2005, 00:17:53 Uhr »
Who me ? Helping the solar system hero ?  [nono]  

The more troubles he is in, the better   [devil]

About the translation, I'll ask Pascal and he will check [director] if someone in his translators team will volunteer.

Offline harraps

• Grag
  • Area-Member
  • Simon Wright
« Antwort #6 am: 24. Februar 2005, 21:10:45 Uhr »
I'd get some weird looks if I decided to learn French now too at university. Yet, maybe it is better I don't; the language sounds and looks  terrific, do I want know what people say?)
Weird looks ? Why ?
But for learning French you have the best excuse ever, and you sure WANT to know what Curtis and Joan tell each other in the dungeon in "La cométe de Halley" (sorry if wrong, can't reach the DVD in the moment).

Sorry too for the turn I tried to get into the story... But I felt that the villian was missing - somehow ...

Offline Amanda

• Area-Member
  • Simon Wright
« Antwort #7 am: 24. Februar 2005, 21:25:17 Uhr »
Zitat
Sorry too for the turn I tried to get into the story..

Never mind, harraps.
Somehow, i felt a little bit strange about the hole plot, but this could also be found of the green gas..  ;D

Zitat
and you sure WANT to know what Curtis and Joan tell each other in the dungeon

Trust me Chaos, you DON'T want to know what the two where talking about [bigcry]
I know it, and it's so.... unbelieveabel  :o
Wer einen Rechtschreibfehler findet darf ihn behalten [naughty]
Kopf hoch, dann stirbst Du wenigstens aufrecht [eek]
Vakuum -  Ich habs im Kopf aber komm nicht drauf [shrug]
Dunkel die andere Seite ist - Yoda, halt die Klappe und iss Deinen Toast ;)

Offline August

• Area-Member
  • Joan Randall
« Antwort #8 am: 24. Februar 2005, 23:12:57 Uhr »
- Somehow, i felt a little bit strange about the hole plot, but this could also be found of the green gas..
A plot ? Who need a plot ?  ;D

Seem that you're trap now, Chaos ! If you don't post enough of the Futuria story everyday, Harraps and Amanda will take revenge by telling you all about the terrible dungeon dialog !  [sm]

But to Curtis credit (he's got so few good mark that each should count for two) he never says in french "she's is only a woman"