Autor Thema: Where can I buy the DVD?  (Gelesen 6381 mal)

Captain Quietfart

• Gast
Where can I buy the DVD?
« am: 2. Oktober 2002, 11:10:04 Uhr »
Hi Everyone,

I'm a big fan of Captain Future.  I like to buy the complete Captain Future series on DVD.  I know there are French version, but is there a English DVD set out there?  If I buy the French DVD would there be English subtitles?

Thank you for your help,

Capt. QF
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Januar 1970, 01:00:00 Uhr von 1035583200 »

Offline Vul_Kuolun

• Area-Member
  • Grag
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1.1!
    • Herbert West's Cel Gallery
Re: Where can I buy the DVD?
« Antwort #1 am: 2. Oktober 2002, 14:56:17 Uhr »
There's no english DVD version available.
The french DVD box does not has any subtitles.

Offline VeryShyGuy

• name = agenda
  • Area-Member
  • Simon Wright
  • Administrator
    • Treffpunkt: Kritik
« Antwort #2 am: 5. Oktober 2002, 11:08:30 Uhr »
Well, I looked around everywhere, there don't seem to be English versions of the VHS available for sale - neither a DVD-version planned so far.

It seems the biggest fans were in Europa and thus the market for such a release wouldn't be too big in the US or UK.

However, I would suggest you keep looking at auction-sites like eBay - for example here, someone sells a VHS with English sound of Captain Future.

Maybe you're lucky and someone who recorded all episodes from TV when they were aired, wants to sell his/her collection now.

Apart from that, I don't see any other way of how to gain an English version of the series - there's no DVD-issue with English subtitles on it and as far as I could find out, there's no such thing as an "Captain Future English Subtitle Project" or something, so that you could watch the French or Japanese VCD/DivX-movies with subtitles.

Sorry :(.
Maybe sometime in the future, there will be.

Best regards,
VSG
When you reach the bottom line
The only thing to do is climb
Pick yourself up off the floor
Anything you want is yours

- Big Audio Dynamite -

Zeiram

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 30. Juni 2005, 09:04:04 Uhr »
Well, I looked around everywhere, there don't seem to be English versions of the VHS available for sale - neither a DVD-version planned so far.

It seems the biggest fans were in Europa and thus the market for such a release wouldn't be too big in the US or UK.

However, I would suggest you keep looking at auction-sites like eBay - for example here, someone sells a VHS with English sound of Captain Future.

Maybe you're lucky and someone who recorded all episodes from TV when they were aired, wants to sell his/her collection now.

Apart from that, I don't see any other way of how to gain an English version of the series - there's no DVD-issue with English subtitles on it and as far as I could find out, there's no such thing as an "Captain Future English Subtitle Project" or something, so that you could watch the French or Japanese VCD/DivX-movies with subtitles.

Sorry :(.
Maybe sometime in the future, there will be.

Best regards,
VSG

Здравствуйте!
Есть ли у кого субтитры на любом языке к Captain Future? Я из России =) Если есть то пришлите пожалуйста на zeiram@inbox.ru с пометкой Captain Future

Guten Tag!
Ob bei wem SUB auf einer beliebigen Sprache{Zunge} zu Captain Future ist? Ich aus Russland =) Wenn bin jenes schicken Sie bitte auf zeiram@inbox.ru mit dem Vermerk Captain Future her

Hello!
Whether there are at whom subtitles in any language to Captain Future? I from Russia =) If am that send please on zeiram@inbox.ru with mark Captain Future

Bonjour!
Si il y a chez qui des sous-titres dans n'importe quelle langue vers Captain Future ? Je de la Russie =) Si suis cela envoyez s'il vous plaît sur zeiram@inbox.ru avec la marque Captain Future